Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving !

We went to the Joel Osteen event sunday night. I was extremely upset to have my personal time infringed upon. After the worship started I cooled off. The worship was fantastic ... to say the least. I had never actually heard him preach. It was ok. Not much Word. More encouragement than anything. I would say all in all, I enjoyed it. I am really finding myself at odds with my employer. Legislating my personal time is unacceptable. If they want to change my schedule ... fine ... until that time don't make events mandatory.

I was going to go to Cape and St Louis for the weekend ... turns out it was med week. I will spend it with my Ma. I work tonite and saturday. I will be down from seven hundred to five hundred owed on my Mac.
Oh Yeah ... Have a Happy Thanksgiving Y'all !

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...