Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday ? ...

... That's only if your are foolish enough to go shopping on that particular day. I spent the day reworking two racks. We ate twice and gave each other a whole bunch of crap. We probably drove Kari nuts all night.
Me and Ma went to the Bluemound Gardens for thanksgiving. She had duck and I had Souvlaki ... shishkabobs for the non-greek speaker. Travis called Ma after I dropped her off. I am glad and apprehensive at the same time. Maybe we will see them and the kids. I am not holding my breath ... I miss them and the kids but, am wary of somekind of drama.
We are doing a wedding tonight so it will be an early one.
After posting the pictures of the last Kiko's gig I realized that I am totally attracted to Laura. She is everything I am not ... stable, fantastic with money and quiet. Could she be the right one ? I got the feeling she was interested when I was sealing the asphalt at he studio. We'll see ... I am going to maybe ask her out to dinner or a movie. I feel like a 15 year old and sick to my stomach about the whole thing.

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...