Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Computer Training II

Yesterday I had my interview with Computertraining.com. It is a decent program for getting your Microsoft certifications. It cost around twenty eight thousand. You can be completely certified and have a great job within 6 months. I, as I expected, needed a co-signer, or as they called it, a sponsor. I knew this before I went and told the rep so. I had a long talk with Peter after the interview. I think I'm just going to keep walking the path that I'm on. I don't think it's wise to take a 30 thousand dollar loan for school to find out that I may hate my job despite making a good salary. If and when Precious- Studios hires me full-time, I will make a similiar salary and really enjoy what I am going to be doing. I have had a life long desire to record my own music. It is coming to pass. I have wanted to get into free-lance photography ... it too is coming to pass. The web-design thing is coming together as well. I cannot explain why things at work are going so well. A calm before the storm ? ... I dunno. All I know is that since the banquet I really enjoy what I do ... solving problems and working with the guys. My relationship with Alvin couldn't be better. I wouldn't call him a mentor but he has been an advocate for me and I for him since the "mishap."

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...