Saturday, November 15, 2008

Duhhh ? ...

 ... Which way did he go George ? ... I got up at 6 like usual ... jumped on the Mac talked to Shannon for what seemed like an eternity on AIM. I looked at the clock on the Mac and it was 8:17am ... Holy smoke ! I was gonna be late meeting Nereus at Stone Creek. I tossed on a hat and raced over to Peter's to drop off his mouse and keyboard. I got to Stone Creek at what I thought was 9:05am ... I called Nereus and asked him if he was running late ... he said "Dude, it's 8:05." I looked at my phone and felt like an idiot. He came to the coffee shop and we went to church to clean. We totally jammed ! It took a 'lil bit more than 2 hours. As we were wrapping it up (pastor) Tom and Elise were coming in. Lucy jumped up on Tom ... he looked surprised.

I went to get some paperwork from a guy that was supposed to mail me 2 weeks ago. I stopped at the Apple shop and picked up a keyboard and a Mighty Mouse. Talked to Ernie from church and grabbed the paperwork.
Worship Experience tonite. It'll be my first.

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...