Friday, November 14, 2008

The New Mac

So far ... so good. It is going to take a 'lil getting used to ... I'll adjust. It's a Mac Mini. with an Intel Core 2 Duo. It comes in a 6.5x6.5x2 package. I am amazed by the brawn in such a small package. For $500.00 ... it's well worth it for my first Macintosh. I have an amazing amount of software. It seems that my childhood dreams of recording are coming true. I also have an M-Audio 410 Firewire analog to digital converter. It turns an analog signal into digital. I can record vocals, instruments and line signals.

I have a couple of websites to build ... paid ones to boot ! One for Eckman's Automotive and one for my cousin Jenny's new business venture. I am excited. Peter is going to send a bunch of stuff my way.
The wedding season is right around the corner too ! I may start getting paid this next season if I keep up the good work. Peter is going to get a new cam this next year and he is going to sell me the back-up at a good price. I still want a Canon EOS ... even the cheap ones run $600.00. 
I'll have the Mac and the 410 paid off in no time. The gigs are picking up. If things go as planned ... I should have the $700.00 paid off in 3 months.

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...