Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A Big Pile of S ...

 ...snow ! We've gotten close to 6 inches of wet sloppy mess. Things seemed to work out with my boss. Neither of us can afford any mistakes. It all seems to work out in the end. At the last 2 staff meetings Craig alluded to being short on money. Last year at the same time they let 2 people go. We will see what happens. Whatever happens ... I have to believe that God is in control ... in spite of what man does. I have seen stuff this year that really shouldn't surprise me but, it does.


Lord I believe ... help thou mine unbelief !

I started working on my christmas project last night. It is going pretty good. Figuring out the new software and new platform is a bit hard. I will produce the dvd project and the burn it to dvd at the studio. Finding all the pictures is half the battle. I have files on 4 different computers.

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...