Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twisted

I posted this a while ago. Feelings/Emotions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYtw11qBzNY
i don’t make everyone happy…..but it’s ok….it’s ok i’ve been through this before it’s nothing new…nothing new i don’t know why every time i wanna fly somebody always tries to hold me down….hold me down…i’m losing my faith every single time…i try no one is on my side don’t let me drown…let me drown
don’t worry about whatcha done now cause it’s ok…it’s ok...yeah, yeah it’s a test to see how much you can take…it’s nothin new…i don’t know why every time i wanna fly somebody always triesto hold me down….hold me down…i’m losing my faith every single time…i try no one is on my side don’t let me drown…let me drown i am drowning…i am sinking….yeah
i am drowning…i am sinking….yeah why won’t someone help me why won’t someone help me.
the psyche wants to believe the lie, while the spirit wants to hear Obsession by David Crowder
The inner struggle famishes me.

Lord I believe, help thou mine unbelief

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...