Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ch ch ch ch ch ch ch Changes ...

... on friday january the sixteenth I got a call to meet Judy at El Greco's. I had this distinct feeling that something bad was gonna happen. Inwardly I knew that I was going to be released from my job. I got to her office after waiting at El Greco's for 10 minutes. She told me that they were accepting my verbal resignation. I told her that I did not officially resign and she looked at me funny and scribbled some notes on her notepad. We started going over COBRA details and the like. I guess that I am finally getting my wish. For the most part ... I have not liked my employer from the get-go. I love what I did and excelled at it. I was able to take a pretty messed-up business and turn it into a completely legitimate and law abiding business.
The words of one of my favorite Keith Green songs resound clear as a bell ... "and if you've been burned here's what I've learned ... the Lord's not the one to blame." Despite all my confusion I still believe that God is in control. There can be many things learned here. I need to remain positive.
I will never leave you or forsake you.

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...