Sunday, December 21, 2008

Old Man Winter

We've made it through the first round of snow storms in Milwaukee. The first wasn't even a big deal except for traffic reasons. The second one dumped close to a foot in the surrounding area. It was wet, heavy and deep. It took me a half hour to get my car out.
Yesterday I went on my first solo photo & video shoot. It was for a kid's birthday. All in all it went well for my first time. Peter was happy with the camera work. He says each time that I go out I am getting better at my camera work. 2 hours work ... 100 bucks ... which means 100 off my Mac debt. I am getting more confident. I need to use a few more tools taking video. One being the "interview." Getting a story going for the video. Involving more of the poeple in the video. Composing group photos with kids is a bummer. There were around 25 kids squirming and moving.
God's grace was, is and will be sufficient.

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...