Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas ...

... was pretty much the same this year. Yia Yia took the entire family out to eat at Layton
Gardens. After brunch we went to Kevin and Carrie's. There was drinks and snacks. We looked at a bunch of pictures from the cruise. Craig and Mike had 600. There wasn't the usual craziness with presents ... whew ... what a relief ! I opened mine at Ma's and I gave Yia Yia a card with money in it ... I got hollered at !
Everyone is Catholic. Many would call them unsaved. I don't. They believe in Jesus and that he died and rose from the dead for their sins. They believe and confess. According to Romans 10:9,10 that makes them believers. There is so much division amongst christians that it makes me ill. Why can't we just all get along ?
Jesus is the reason for the season !
Lucy was pretty good for a puppy. I am glad that Nereus and Katie picked her up last night. I'll stick with snakes ans spiders ... much easier !

No comments:

Still Believe In the Theory Of Evolution ? ...